DefenseNews Media recently released its list of Top 100 Defense Companies of 2015, basing rankings off of 2013 and 2014 revenue, revenue specifically from Defense contracts, and the percentage of revenue change from Defense contracts from 2013 to 2014. DefenseNews uses this list, published annually, to analyze the trends in Defense contracting by taking a look at revenues and comparing to how Defense work is gaining or suffering globally throughout the year.
RELYANT Global’s past and present clients headed up the list, occupying seventeen positions, including:
1. Lockheed Martin. Lockheed Martin stayed at their #1 rank from last year.
5. General Dynamics. General Dynamics moved up from their #6 rank last year.
6. Northrop Grumman. Northrop Grumman fell from their #5 rank last year.
10. L-3 Communications. L-3 Communications moved up one spot from their #11 rank last year.
17. Textron. Textron stayed at their #17 rank from last year.
18. AECOM, which acquired URS this year. AECOM was not ranked last year.
24. Leidos. Leidos fell from their #21 rank last year.
27. Bechtel. Bechtel moved up from their #36 rank last year.
34. SAIC. SAIC fell from their #31 rank last year.
35. Exelis. Exelis fell from their #20 rank last year.
37. CACI International. CACI International fell from their #32 rank last year.
51. DynCorp. DynCorp fell from their #38 rank last year.
60. Fluor. Fluor fell from their #44 rank last year.
64. ManTech. ManTech fell from their #43 rank last year.
74. PAE. PAE moved up from their #85 rank last year.
80. AAR Corp. AAR fell from their #77 rank last year.
93. Battelle. Battelle fell from their #91 rank last year.
RELYANT Global appreciates the opportunity to work with each of these recognized companies above, as well as many more partners and clients across the globe. We continue to build strong relationships among leaders in the industry, enhancing our capability to work in various environments and climates while upholding our corporate standards of success. If you would be interested in discussing partnership opportunities, please reach out to us at email@example.com.