UXO TECHNICIAN I TRAINING PROGRAM
The University of Tennessee and RELYANT Global have partnered together to develop the most comprehensive Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) training program available. Students graduate with a UXO Technician I certification, a Hazardous Waste Operations (HAZWOPER) certification, heavy machinery certification, and the esteemed International Mine Action Standards (IMAS) certification required to perform MMR work in CONUS and OCONUS locations. Our training program, approved for the use of veterans’ education benefits, also includes:
- The opportunity to learn from top-tier UT professors in the areas of mathematics, engineering, and science.
- Participation in hands-on field and safety training led by experienced UXO Certified Instructors from RELYANT Global
- Teachers that have “real world” experience in the Mine Action industry and are dedicated to helping students learn the techniques and strategies to succed in UXO operations in accordance with International Mine Action Standards (IMAS).
- 100% graduation rate with a 90% job placement average.
As an industry leader, RELYANT Global actively seeks UXO contracts, employs UXO technicians, and brings the knowledge of what is needed and expected of UXO technicians.
Courses are taught on a quarterly basis, so register for next quarter classes with the University of Tennessee today! Apply today!
2016 Course Dates
- Class 5: October 3rd – November 18th
2017 Course Dates
- Class 1: January 23rd – March 10th
- Class 2: March 13th- April 28th
- Class 3: June 19th – August 4th
- Class 4: August 14th – September 29th
- Class 5: October 2nd – November 17th