Construction Laborers Overseas – Afghanistan
RELYANT Global is an organization dedicated to providing high-quality services in any environment. We work closely with our clients to understand their specific needs and develop solutions catered to their requirements. The services we provide on an international scale require community support and involvement at each new location, as well as skilled personnel trained in their specialized fields.
Relyant Global is looking for skilled construction personnel to work on a one-year contract on Bagram Air Force Base. Candidates with prior experience in electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC systems, and supervision are asked to provide resumes with detailed experience and qualifications.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for this position;
- Must be a United States Citizen to support this government contract, possess and maintain a current TOP SECRET level security clearance and ability to obtain SCI (TS-SCI)
- Domestic and internal travel required to include deployment to hostile zones in support of customer requirements
- A valid U.S. Passport and US Driver’s License is required
- Must be able to pass a fit for duty examination
- Candidate must be able to work well with customers, co-workers and supervisors, and to use tact and diplomacy at all times
Physical Effort: The work requires considerable standing, climbing, stooping, bending, stretching and working in cramped, awkward positions. Lifts and carries items weighing up to 50 pounds. Occasionally may lift items weighing over 50 pounds with assistance.
Working Conditions: Works both indoors and outdoors in all kinds of weather. Work is usually dirty, dusty and greasy. The plumber is sometimes required to make installations and repairs in areas where bad smelling fumes are present. There is frequent exposure to heat conditions and noise. Subject to falls, cuts, bruises, strains, scrapes, injury from improper lifting, illness from exposure to weather. Works from scaffolding, ladders, and on roofs.
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted by the HR Office.
RELYANT Global is classified through the United States Small Business Administration (SBA) as a Small Business. Founded by honorably discharged Department of Defense servicemen, RELYANT continues to manage operations that support relief efforts in remote, austere, and disaster areas in the United States and around the world.
* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by Federal, State, or Local Laws. * E-Verify and Drug-Free Workplace