Interested in applying for employment with RELYANT? Submit your resume by filling out the form below or e-mail us at careers@RELYANTglobal.com.
Requisition Number: 17-113
Title: Waste Management Operations Coordinator
RELYANT, LLC is seeking a Waste Management Operations Coordinator in Afghanistan to oversee the planning, execution and completion of projects. The Coordinator will have full on-site responsibility for completion of projects varying in size and manage planning, resource allocation, budget/fiscal, subcontract and contract administration, and business development. The Coordinator reports to the Waste Management Operations Foreman.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare the vehicle roster, route map and duty schedule of the drivers and helpers.
• Allocating the designated vehicle as per the client requirement and in charge in monitoring the fleet and manpower accordingly.
• Preparing the Daily collection summary (trip details) and Fleet & Manpower utilization report in excel as well as in company based application and forwarding the report to Operation Manager on daily and weekly basis.
• Data entries of Trip sheets/Waste Manifest form/Disposal coupons/Fuel consumption/ in excel format as well as in company based application and filing.
• Coordinating with Workshop team for vehicle repair, maintenance, etc. to ensure the entire vehicle to be on road.
• Monitor renewal of Company Permit to practice waste management activities, all types of vehicles for waste transportation and Renewal of GPS device of the vehicles.
• Disposal permits / Disposal coupons.
• Responsible for managing waste manifest forms, Data entry/Filing/Dispatching the forms to respective clients and submit to the CWM on monthly basis prior to the given deadline.
• A Bachelor's Degree graduate or diploma Holder
• Must have a Valid Driving license
• Preferably with at least 3-5 years of experience in Waste Management Operations;
• Experience in Fleet Management
• Experience in operational management for Waste Collection Contracts