Interested in applying for employment with RELYANT Global? Submit your resume by filling out the form below or e-mail us at careers@RELYANTglobal.com
Title: UXO Technician I
RELYANT Global is performing Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) projects at various CONUS and OCONUS locations. We are seeking qualified and motivated UXO Technicians who meet the requirements below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Prior military EOD and/or commercial UXO experience in munitions response actions or range clearance activities, as appropriate for the contracted operation.
• Graduate of a formal training course of instruction or EOD assistant courses.
• Must be able to pass a background investigation
• Must be able to pass a physical
• Must have 40 Hour HAZWOPER
• Must have current 8 Hour annual HAZWOPER Refresher (if applicable) Must have valid driver's license
• Divers conducting underwater detection and identification of munitions must have completed both the basic and the underwater portions of NAVSCOLEOD (or foreign equivalent) training.