Interested in applying for employment with RELYANT? Submit your resume by filling out the form below or e-mail us at careers@RELYANTglobal.com.
Title: UXO Safety Officer
RELYANT is performing Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) projects at various CONUS and OCONUS locations. We are seeking qualified and motivated UXO Technicians who meet the requirements below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience in all phases of munitions response actions or range clearance activities, as appropriate for the contracted operations, and applicable safety standards.
• Graduate of a military EOD School of the United States, Graduate of military EOD school of Canada, Great Britain, Germany, or Australia or Graduate of a formal training course of instruction or EOD assistant courses.
• Minimum 8 years of EOD/UXO Experience (Personnel working in the commercial industry may have significant breaks between jobs. Only actual time performing UXO-related tasks should be counted. (2080 hours = 1 man-year)
• Must be able to pass a background investigation
• Must be able to pass a physical
• Must have 40 Hour HAZWOPER
• Must have current 8 Hour annual HAZWOPER Refresher (if applicable) Must have valid driver's license
• Divers conducting underwater detection and identification of munitions must have completed both the basic and the underwater portions of NAVSCOLEOD (or foreign equivalent) training.