Interested in applying for employment with RELYANT? Submit your resume by filling out the form below or e-mail us at careers@RELYANTglobal.com.
Requisition Number: 17-125
The main requirement is to be able to support the entire company in RELYANT’s task order requirements when operating in country where the native language is not English.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides the service and convenience of communication amongst all parties.
• Translates and produces a variety of general, technical, training, legal and medical documents, materials, and script between English and designated language for team and project staff; provides simultaneous interpretations during formal presentations at conferences, training sessions, and meetings; reads, translates, and produces a variety of documents, materials, information bulletins, handbooks, correspondence and news releases; prepares drafts and completes copies of proofed translations; produces verbatim translations; reviews and edits translations for accuracy, context, readability, and style; researches reference materials; reviews handouts, power-point slides, training schedules, and other training documents that might be provided to students or be used by host government trainers.
• Provides simultaneous interpretations using a designated language for environment and area.
• Attends meetings as necessary; translates and interprets minutes of meetings.
• Travels to various locations throughout Africa.
• At least five years relevant work experience with demonstrated advanced written and oral language skills or credentials.
• Previously developed and maintained liaisons with coworkers and foreign entities.
• Must be able to pass a background clearance and drug screen
• This is a full-time exempt position