Interested in applying for employment with RELYANT? Submit your resume by filling out the form below or e-mail us at careers@RELYANTglobal.com.
Requisition Number: 17-119
Title: Senior UXO Supervisor
Primary expectations/objectives include but are not limited to:
• identification of personnel and equipment requirements;
• supervision of all daily field team activities;
• early detection and identification of potential problem areas and institution of corrective measures;
• assisting with the preparation of all project reports;
• providing on-the-job training for selected UXO Supervisor(s) who may be called upon to temporarily perform SUXOS duties during his/her absence from the site and/or during MEC avoidance phases of the project;
• preparation of a daily report, which will include man-hours expended, grids cleared, explosives expended, and any other information required by the PM;
• supervising UXO Technicians, as well as other personnel who may be required in the field; and
• Supervising UXO teams
• conducting reconnaissance and classification of MEC; and
• identifying fuzes and determining fuze conditions of all munitions, U.S. and foreign, including: guided missiles; bombs and bomb fuzes; projectiles and projectile fuzes; grenades and grenade fuzes; rockets and rocket fuzes; land mines and associated components; pyrotechnic items; military explosives and demolition materials; and submunitions.
• supervises the segregation of MEC from non-munitions-related debris, and associated safe handling procedures;
• supervises team preventive medicine and field sanitation procedures, donning and doffing of PPE, operation of a personnel decontamination station;
• conducts on-site evaluations directly related to MEC operations;
• prepares required MEC-related administrative reports; and
• conducts daily site safety briefings (during UXO avoidance and/or construction support phases of the field activities)
• assists in preparing risk and hazards analyses;
• assists in writing work plans, Site Safety & Health Plans, etc.