Interested in applying for employment with RELYANT? Submit your resume by filling out the form below or e-mail us at careers@RELYANTglobal.com.
Requisition Number: 17-120
Title: Project Manager
Country: United States
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. Other duties, assignments and specific projects in support of these essential functions may be assigned.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead the planning and implementation of project
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Develop full scale project plans
• Assemble and coordinate project staff
• Manage project budget
• Manage project resource allocation
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Provide direction and support to project team
• Quality assurance
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the Director of Operations
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Project evaluations and assessment of results
Education, Skills and Experience
• Basic or equivalent: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline from an accredited institution preferred. Additional/qualified work experience can be substituted for a degree.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Ability to complete and prioritize tasks on multiple concurrent projects within given timeframes
• Sound administrative skills, well-developed management skills.
• Proven ability to recruit, train, and motivate personnel in order to balance staffing strength with profitability and growth
• Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
• Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
• Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities. Tactful and mature.
• Ability to establish credibility and be decisive—but able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities
• Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations
Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus