Interested in applying for employment with RELYANT? Submit your resume by filling out the form below or e-mail us at careers@RELYANTglobal.com.
Requisition Number: 17-118
Title: Project Manager
Primary expectations/objectives include:
• Provide accurate schedule update input (weekly) to Project Controls for all assigned active projects on a weekly basis
• Manage and control project schedule and budget
• Review and approve purchase order requests; ensure they are accurate and necessary; ensure they are coded properly
• Perform both internal and external project kickoff meetings for all new projects
• Provide bi-weekly summary reports for all active projects
• Ensure project superintendents are completing daily construction reports
• Participate in weekly operations calls, bi-weekly schedule meetings, and monthly project reviews.
• Manage project submittals and engineering deliverables (plans, specifications,
drawings) and manage the interface with the Engineering Subcontractor(s) and RELYANT Engineering / CAD personnel as they relate to project(s)
• Keep accurate and up-to-date project records of submittals, deliverables, client-correspondence, construction reports, schedules and other project records
• Manage and support technical resources (Construction Managers, Engineering personnel, Superintendent, QCM and SSHO) and others assigned to the project / PM.
• Ensure accurate capture of labor (timesheets), purchases (purchase order requests) ODCs, and other project data including ensuring open commitments are accurately reflected and support ETC development. All project charges must be accurately coded to the project and/or task order
• Interface with Project Controls to ensure accurate Project Status Reports are issued monthly
• Assess current resources available and provide forecasts to Operations for upcoming (short term and long term) needs – equipment, materials, labor
• Assist in development of technical approaches and costing/schedule for modifications (REAs / Change Orders) and new RFPs as requested
• Interface with Project Controls and PMO to perform and improve Earned Value Management Tracking of projects. Continually implement Value Engineering for cost and time saving ideas.
• Interface with Project Controls to develop monthly invoices based on % complete against project milestones. Present / review invoices with KO / COR. Ensure KO / COR approves and passes on to DFAS. Keep Operations appraised of invoice statuses.
• Insure that the Employees, Company and Company assets are protected from all risks and liabilities.