Interested in applying for employment with RELYANT? Submit your resume by filling out the form below or e-mail us at careers@RELYANTglobal.com.
Requisition Number: 17-126
Title: Project Manager
RELYANT, LLC is seeking a Project Manager to oversee the planning, execution and completion of projects. The PM will have full on-site responsibility for completion of training, advisory, monitoring, logistics or construction varying in size and manage planning, resource allocation, budget/fiscal, subcontract and contract administration, and business development. The PM reports to the Program Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Bears ultimate responsibility for ensuring that all work required under a task order is performed satisfactorily.
• Serves as the U.S. government’s primary in-country point of contact for all technical matters pertaining to a task order.
• Serves as leader for all staff on a task order, and mentors employees, identifies possible problem areas, priorities and deadlines.
• Assures timely delivery of quality work products and services associated with accounting and financial systems, budget control, and financial management functions.
• Serves as coach, facilitator and/or negotiator in coordinating team initiatives and in consensus building activities among team members.
• Reports to the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) and program office staff and provides updates on project activities, and is responsible for compiling data deliverables for submission to the appropriate U.S. government entities.
• Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, managerial, communication and business development skills
• Ability to professionally represent and protect the Company with outside entities including Clients, End Users, Government and Military Representatives, Consultants, Subcontractors and others
• Knowledge of fundamental business practices, excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and analyze information effectively
• Able to work in a fast-paced business environment
• Proven history of leading, teaching developing and mentoring others successfully
• At least two (2) years of directly related project manager experience relevant to task order requirements and program objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• Directly related experience operating and living in areas with limited life cycle support in hardship conditions.
• Master’s degree or higher.
• Prior military experience.
• Directly related experience in sub-Saharan Africa