Interested in applying for employment with RELYANT Global? Submit your resume by filling out the form below or e-mail us at careers@RELYANTglobal.com
Requisition Number: 17-136
Title: Logistics Manager
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. Other duties, assignments and specific projects in support of these essential functions may be assigned.
• Coordinate purchasing efforts with project personnel
• Initiate, track and complete purchase orders
• Assist with Change Orders/ Invoicing as needed
• Establish, maintain, and evaluate vendor relationships to ensure all contractual obligations are met
• Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems
• Be able pack / pick up & drop off of parcels/packages/goods
• Maintains company fleet and equipment
• Maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program operational and personnel policies and procedures.
• Provide cost analysis of project materials and logistics for proposals as needed
• Prepare and ship domestic and international shipments as required by law, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining accurate logs of shipments
• Performs other duties and projects as needed
• Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Logistics Management, Industrial Engineering and related areas.
• 3-5 years’ experience in logistics operations processes
• Demonstrated understanding of consumer goods industry
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• PC skills required (knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook)
• Experience with Deltek / Costpoint preferred
• Must be self- motivated and work well with little supervision
• Able to balance multiple assignments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills