Interested in applying for employment with RELYANT? Submit your resume by filling out the form below or e-mail us at careers@RELYANTglobal.com.
Requisition Number: 17-123
Title: Lead Trainer
Oversees all elements of training programs, including defining and maintaining training curriculum for host country students.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Designs metrics to report on training program and impact
• Guides the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of training and support materials
• Compiles lessons learned for each training session
• Defines and facilitates training logistics
• Builds and maintains a repository for deliverables, approaches, and lessons learned
• Fluent in reading and speaking the language required under the task order – demonstrated by either test scores, years of speaking language in country, native speaking history
• At least 2 years of experience training militaries in sub-Saharan Africa
• Demonstrated ability to lead other trainers and develop instructional-related products
• Excellent health
• Must be able to pass a background clearance and drug screen
• This is a full-time exempt position