Interested in applying for employment with RELYANT? Submit your resume by filling out the form below or e-mail us at careers@RELYANTglobal.com.
Requisition Number: 17-103
Title: Finance Administrator
Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below; however, this description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Administer Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
• Administer day-to-day finances
• Log cash/checks and manage online banking including online payments and transfers
• Prepare monthly accounting reconciliations
• Administer credit control/debt collection
• Administer payment of bills, invoices and staff expense claims
• Ensure financial controls are adhered to
• Assist in preparation of year-end audit
• Improve controls for collection and reconciliation of income collected and support units to administer these controls
• With the Finance Director, improve financial controls within the organization
• Assist with procurement and risk management processes
• Liaise with home office regarding financial procedures and year-end accounts
• Undertake any other duties as requested by the Chief of Party
Responsibilities of the Finance Administrator
Administer Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable