Interested in applying for employment with RELYANT? Submit your resume by filling out the form below or e-mail us at careers@RELYANTglobal.com.
Requisition Number: 17-102
We are looking for an experienced Electrician to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure. The job will involve installing electrical wiring in buildings and poles, troubleshooting malfunctions and blackouts and repairing appliances.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Read blueprints or technical diagrams
• Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
• Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
• Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
• Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
• Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
• Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
• Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
• Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
• Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
• Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits, etc.
Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units