Interested in applying for employment with RELYANT Global? Submit your resume by filling out the form below or e-mail us at careers@RELYANTglobal.com
Requisition Number: 17-101
Title: Contract Administrator
RELYANT Global, LLC is seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator. The Contracts Administrator will be the first point of contact for all contracts and subcontracts. This individual will represent the business to ensure optimum terms and conditions are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversees the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services.
• Handles the acquisition, distribution, and storage of equipment and supplies related to all current TOs.
• Responsible for overseeing proposal planning and administration of contracts, as well as, negotiating terms and conditions.
• Prepares contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets while tracking authorizations and correspondence. Maintains detailed and organized files.
• Prepares contract change notices and monitors contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
• Maintains an audit file for each task order that includes original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules. Ensures that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
• Performs closing activities as needed; tracks payments and deadlines; and analyzes and mitigates risk.
• Provides contract summaries and ensures contract execution in accordance with company policy.
• Review and prepare summary of request for proposals, solicitations and potential or existing contracts to provide management and the performing organizations with proper interpretation of contract requirements and specifications.
• Develop overall objectives compatible to company and customer requirements.
• Develop and implement adjustments or modifications to existing contracts, coordinating with customer and interfacing departments of awarded contracts. Ensure any possibility of future claim is protected and all rights reserved during contract discussions.
• Monitor contract progress, performance and costs, and provide monthly reports on status of programs to Supervisor and Program Management.
• Maintain relationship with customer representatives to build and expand relationships for other potential business.
• Prepare contract closeouts for approval, verifying fulfillment of the contract obligations.
• Maintain a thorough and current knowledge of RELYANT Global’s products as well as all applicable U.S. government regulations impacting Company products or services and the sale or delivery of such products and services to both government and commercial customers.
• Coordinate for approval and submit all official correspondence on behalf of the company relating to contracts.
• Document agreements reached, commitments made or obligations accepted on the part of the company or the customer through written telephone conversation memoranda and/or formal meeting minutes.
• Actively participate in and help prepare, distribute and maintain all formal contractual documents.
• Ensure that a full and complete contract file is maintained for each program or contract assigned.
• Maintain tracking systems for projects across multiple platforms.
• Monitor and track all active insurance policies and provide documentation as needed to the appropriate contacts.
• Maintain thorough and current knowledge of Defense Base Act insurance and track appropriately.
• BA in Business Administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience which has provided both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field.
• Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through six or more years of related experience.
• Thorough knowledge of contract administration principles, industry practices, regulations, and policies.
• Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to contract administration and government procurement, if applicable.
• Thorough knowledge of corporate and division policies and administrative procedures.
• Ability to effectively assess and implement continuous improvement principles and techniques to contracts and related areas.
• Proficient in the use of standard business applications software and specialized in-house and customer systems.
• Ability to work on a variety of problems of diverse scope and complexity where analysis and evaluation of various outcomes require tradeoffs; solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways; evaluate alternative solutions that may require coordination across
• Ability to establish goals and objectives to complete projects.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies and contracts and recommend changes to procedures.
• Ability to respond to significant inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Knowledge and understanding of CostPoint and Cognos systems is preferred but not required.