Interested in applying for employment with RELYANT Global? Submit your resume by filling out the form below or e-mail us at careers@RELYANTglobal.com
Requisition Number: 17-127
Title: Concrete Pump Truck Operator
RELYANT Global, LLC is seeking a Concrete Pump Truck Operator in Afghanistan. Drivers operate a concrete pump truck beginning with the driving to and from the job site, to the operation for the pump, to keeping the equipment clean and in good operating condition. Driver safely maneuvers vehicle in all environments.
• Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure that concrete pumps are according to regulations (checking brakes and fluid levels etc.)
• Fill water tanks before each project and ensure that all valves are properly secured and shut
• Drive concrete pump trucks to and from each project site in a punctual and responsible manner
• Evaluate site conditions and work with contractors or supervisors to park / set up the truck properly
• Operate boom and concrete pump to place concrete in desired locations, placing special focus on provided instructions
• Load and unload concrete pump attachments and ensure that all associated tools are used in a safe manner
• Clean concrete pumps at the end of the day to ensure that they remain in good working condition, and to minimize breakdowns and downtimes
• Ascertain that all safety and precautionary measures are put into place before, during and after each project
• Coordinate efforts with supervisors and dispatcher
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Equivalent of high school diploma or GED certification
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Legally eligible to work in Afghanistan
• Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
• Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, background and motor vehicle records check and physical.
• Must be able to work early or late shifts depending on customer demands.
• Must be able to read and fill out necessary paperwork completely.
• Communicate clearly to customers, dispatcher, and supervisors.
• Must be able to verbally communicate to others.
• Good manual dexterity to climb on and around the pump in all weather conditions
common to the area of the country.
• Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds to overhead position
• Must be able to push and pull up to 50 pounds.
• Must have the balance and dexterity to maneuver around the construction site, and
must enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions.
• Must be drug and alcohol free.
• As part of the daily routine, this position will require near-continuous physical exertion
such as repetitive lifting, pushing, and pulling.